Monday 8 August 2016

Ideas for essays or speeches inspired by the theme...

  • Can I only define myself through others’ gaze?
  • The family: a redundant institution?
  • A marriage made in hell…
  • How can I make moral choices in an immoral world?
  • Existence precedes essence; does that prove God is dead?
  • All the lonely people, where do they all belong?
  • Who am I?
  • Should I care what other people think of me?
  • Je me moque du regard des autres!
  • Why do people become terrorists?
  • Social networks are hell...
  • Life as a teenager is hell!
  • If hell is other people, why are there so many politicians/teachers/religious leaders/scientists/visionaries?
  • Parents: who needs them?!
  • Life's a box of chocolates...
  • Others make my life hell, but I cannot live without them…
  • The United Nations: avoiding hell on earth?
  • The EU: a recipe for hell?
  • Is it right to tell someone living in extreme poverty that they have a "choice"?
  • We are at the gates of hell...
  • Is altruism proof of weakness?
  • Hell is... shopping!
  • Refugees are other people...
  • Hell is man-made...
  • Overpopulation = hell.
  • Freedom is slavery...
  • How much choice do I actually have?
  • Why do we always blame others?
  • Why be nice?
  • Can I act as if others don't matter?
  • Am I responsible for the world’s woes?
  • Militarised frontiers: a necessary evil?
  • Should I do what I want to do, even if it hurts others?
  • We are in Hell, and Trump is the Devil…
  • Do you make someone’s life hell?
  • Individualism (loneliness), materialism and consumerism are the result of a hellish world... Or is it the other way around?
  • How to have fun in an absurd and unfair world...
  • Is Hell other children?

No comments:

Post a Comment